Guarantee independent journalism
100% readers. No ads, no spam, no political parties, no corporate sponsors. You guarantee this free journalism. Independent reporting, independent editorial choices and analysis, independent stories about Spain.
- Click on the guarantee you wish to make
- Make sure your tax country is correct
- Enter your email address and credit card details
- The server will check your card and do some sums…
- Click "Guarantee journalism now"
- That's it, done, welcome aboard, you will get a confirmation email
- You can print receipts or invoices for all your contributions in "My Account"
- Any problems or questions, email: email@example.com
- 12/03/2021: Murcia crowd cheers Vox's Abascal
- 02/12/2020: Inside the Covid ward of a Spanish hospital ER
- 02/12/2020: Covid changes a Spanish hospital emergency room
- 15/03/2019: What did Trapero tell Puigdemont?
- 20/01/2021: Murcia health boss refuses to resign over jab
- 19/01/2020: Episode 1: Spain's new coalition government
- 24/07/2018: Submarines At Cartagena Naval Base
- 24/02/2021: Covid Notes February 24, 2021
- 22/10/2020: The Vox motion of confidence against Sánchez: Day 2
- 21/10/2020: The Vox motion of no confidence against Sánchez
- 20/07/2020: Coronavirus curve in Spain going up again
- 17/07/2020: Cross-checking data: Carlos III and Health Ministry
Truth & Journalism
Get the articles straight in your email inbox. In English and/or Spanish. No ads, no spam, just reporting and analysis. Readers guarantee this journalism. Join them.