The coronavirus economic tsunami
Spain's gross domestic product (GDP) will sink 12.8% in 2020 because of coronavirus, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has announced today. In the Bank of Spain's worst scenario, it could collapse by 15.1%. In a few months because of the Covid emergency, it will drop three or four times more than during the worst year of the previous economi...
Guarantee independent journalism
100% readers. No ads, no spam, no political parties, no corporate sponsors. You guarantee this free journalism. Independent reporting, independent editorial choices and analysis, independent stories about Spain.
- Click on the guarantee you wish to make
- Make sure your tax country is correct
- Enter your email address and credit card details
- The server will check your card and do some sums…
- Click "Guarantee journalism now"
- That's it, done, welcome aboard, you will get a confirmation email
- You can print receipts or invoices for all your contributions in "My Account"
- Any problems or questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the articles straight in your email inbox. In English and/or Spanish. No ads, no spam, just reporting and analysis. Readers guarantee this journalism. Join them.