The severe economic destruction to come
Tonight the second quarter of 2020 ends. The Bank of Spain has published its annual report, centred exclusively on the economic impact of the coronavirus crisis. And what an impact it is going to be. A hit of up to 15% to annual GDP in the worst scenario. Two years of economic suffering await the country, whichever scenario ends up becoming real...
Guarantee independent journalism
100% readers. No ads, no spam, no political parties, no corporate sponsors. You guarantee this free journalism. Independent reporting, independent editorial choices and analysis, independent stories about Spain.
- Click on the guarantee you wish to make
- Make sure your tax country is correct
- Enter your email address and credit card details
- The server will check your card and do some sums…
- Click "Guarantee journalism now"
- That's it, done, welcome aboard, you will get a confirmation email
- You can print receipts or invoices for all your contributions in "My Account"
- Any problems or questions, email: email@example.com
Get the articles straight in your email inbox. In English and/or Spanish. No ads, no spam, just reporting and analysis. Readers guarantee this journalism. Join them.