Don't come to Spain, tourists
"Do not come", the regional tourism minister in the Balearic Islands, Neguerela, has said of the young Brits and Germans who travel to the islands to party hard with their friends and leave dad's money flowing through the local economy, "we do not want this type of tourists". Do not come. What kind of way is that to talk to customers who are goi...
Guarantee independent journalism
100% readers. No ads, no spam, no political parties, no corporate sponsors. You guarantee this free journalism. Independent reporting, independent editorial choices and analysis, independent stories about Spain.
- Click on the guarantee you wish to make
- Make sure your tax country is correct
- Enter your email address and credit card details
- The server will check your card and do some sums…
- Click "Guarantee journalism now"
- That's it, done, welcome aboard, you will get a confirmation email
- You can print receipts or invoices for all your contributions in "My Account"
- Any problems or questions, email: email@example.com
Get the articles straight in your email inbox. In English and/or Spanish. No ads, no spam, just reporting and analysis. Readers guarantee this journalism. Join them.