Sudden diplomatic disaster for Sánchez in North Africa
Morocco does not seem to have a problem with what is happening in the Spanish North African city of Ceuta. Its police forces allowed up to 9,000 people (TVE report) to rush across the border into Spain and Europe over a period of about 36 hours. At least 1,500 of them are children, which will cause legal headaches for authorities for weeks to co...
Guarantee independent journalism
100% readers. No ads, no spam, no political parties, no corporate sponsors. You guarantee this free journalism. Independent reporting, independent editorial choices and analysis, independent stories about Spain.
- Click on the guarantee you wish to make
- Make sure your tax country is correct
- Enter your email address and credit card details
- The server will check your card and do some sums…
- Click "Guarantee journalism now"
- That's it, done, welcome aboard, you will get a confirmation email
- You can print receipts or invoices for all your contributions in "My Account"
- Any problems or questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the articles straight in your email inbox. In English and/or Spanish. No ads, no spam, just reporting and analysis. Readers guarantee this journalism. Join them.