Does Vox really mean to govern Spain like this?
Of course Vox has the right hold rallies wherever it wants to, provided others in the legitimate exercise of their own constitutional functions, as was the case yesterday with the central government office in Ceuta and the regional High Court in Andalusia. That is not the question. Abascal would one day like to be Prime Minister. So the question...
Guarantee independent journalism
100% readers. No ads, no spam, no political parties, no corporate sponsors. You guarantee this free journalism. Independent reporting, independent editorial choices and analysis, independent stories about Spain.
- Click on the guarantee you wish to make
- Make sure your tax country is correct
- Enter your email address and credit card details
- The server will check your card and do some sums…
- Click "Guarantee journalism now"
- That's it, done, welcome aboard, you will get a confirmation email
- You can print receipts or invoices for all your contributions in "My Account"
- Any problems or questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the articles straight in your email inbox. In English and/or Spanish. No ads, no spam, just reporting and analysis. Readers guarantee this journalism. Join them.