Where will Spain end up if Sánchez pardons separatists?
The Supreme Court's report could not be more conclusive. In no case can there be a pardon of the 12 Catalan separatists convicted at trial for sedition in 2019, from a judicial perspective. The applicants did not read and interpret the original judgement properly, they did not read and interpret fundamental points of the Criminal Code properly, ...
Guarantee independent journalism
100% readers. No ads, no spam, no political parties, no corporate sponsors. You guarantee this free journalism. Independent reporting, independent editorial choices and analysis, independent stories about Spain.
- Click on the guarantee you wish to make
- Make sure your tax country is correct
- Enter your email address and credit card details
- The server will check your card and do some sums…
- Click "Guarantee journalism now"
- That's it, done, welcome aboard, you will get a confirmation email
- You can print receipts or invoices for all your contributions in "My Account"
- Any problems or questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the articles straight in your email inbox. In English and/or Spanish. No ads, no spam, just reporting and analysis. Readers guarantee this journalism. Join them.