Vox goes after three senior judges and court clerk
It can't be both. Vox can't have been notified of the time of the hearing in Seville about Abascal's controversial rally in Spanish North Africa and not have been notified of that hearing at the same time. Either the clerk at the Regional High Court in Andalusia informed the party's solicitor or she didn't. Either, and it seems outrageous to eve...
Guarantee independent journalism
100% readers. No ads, no spam, no political parties, no corporate sponsors. You guarantee this free journalism. Independent reporting, independent editorial choices and analysis, independent stories about Spain.
- Click on the guarantee you wish to make
- Make sure your tax country is correct
- Enter your email address and credit card details
- The server will check your card and do some sums…
- Click "Guarantee journalism now"
- That's it, done, welcome aboard, you will get a confirmation email
- You can print receipts or invoices for all your contributions in "My Account"
- Any problems or questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the articles straight in your email inbox. In English and/or Spanish. No ads, no spam, just reporting and analysis. Readers guarantee this journalism. Join them.